Resources I use
- Design – Good – http://www.good.is/design
Creative magazine – designing for better world
- HPI- School of Designthinking http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/d_school/home.html
Institute of the Hasso-Plattner-Institute in Potsdam
- Design Thinking http://designthinking.ideo.com/
IDEO Tim Brown (CEO of IDEO)
- Design Mind by Frogdesign http://designmind.frogdesign.com/blog/
Magazine by Frogdesign
- Putting People First http://www.experientia.com/blog/
Italian based agency: insights on user experience, experience design and people-centered innovation
Here some tools to try out and test design thinking tools and it’s methods:
- IDEO Human-Centered Design Toolkit http://www.ideo.com/by-ideo/human-centered-design-toolkit
Especial designed for the NGO’s that work with communities in Africa, Asia, and Latin America
- Frog Design’s Collective Action Toolkit http://www.frogdesign.com/collective-action-toolkit
The Collective Action Toolkit (CAT) offers tools to use design thinking tools to enable groups of people to organize, build trust, and collaboratively create solutions for problems impacting their community.
- Stanford’s D-School Methods http://dschool.stanford.edu/use-our-methods/
Overview on methods used and deveopled at the D-School.
- Service Design Toolkit http://www.servicedesigntoolkit.org/
This toolkit is an introduction to the methodology of service design.
- Business Model Canvas http://www.businessmodelgeneration.com/canvas
The Business Model Canvas, is a strategic management and entrepreneurial tool. It allows you to describe, design, challenge, invent, and pivot your business model – without being from MCKinsey :- )
- Gamestorming http://www.gogamestorm.com/
A blog to book: Helps you to find games that improve your creative work